After successful creation of Bootable USB Drive, you can also test your bootable USB drive immediately & Boot Windows 10 from USB. This is necessary in any case to preconfigure the BIOS or UEFI for a possible emergency. But if you didn’t create a bootable USB yet for windows then follow: Make a Windows 10 Bootable US.
Recommended: Make Windows 10 Bootable USB with external tools
How To Boot Windows From USB
To do this, you need to change the boot order in the boot menu:
- Open the boot menu of your computer. Depending on the manufacturer of the motherboard, you have to press a different key on the keyboard. The most frequently used keys are ” Del ” but the “F1”, “F2”, “F8” or “F10” keys (or more rarely the others) can also be used for this function. Which is usually displayed on the edge of the screen when the manufacturer’s logo appears. Be careful, you only have a short time to press the right button. In case you miss this, you have to restart your PC and try again.
- If you have a newer PC, UEFI can be installed as firmware instead of BIOS. If this is the case, no button may be displayed to start the Boot menu. Do the following instead: Under ” Control Panel,” click ” Update and Restore .” Click on the ” Recovery ” menu item, then under ” Advanced Start ” on ” Restart Now “. The computer will now restart. In the next screen, click ” Troubleshooting”, click ” Advanced Options “, then ” UEFI Firmware Settings ” To enter the UEFI interface.
- Depending on the computer model, the BIOS or UEFI may look different and have different names for each menu item. But do not let that confuse you. The construction is basically always the same.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate the BIOS / UEFI. Go to the ” Boot ” tab (which may also have the name “Boot Menu”, “Boot Manager” or similar).
- You can select your USB flash drive to boot the next time the system boots.
- You can also change the boot order permanently by changing the boot disk order with the [Image ↑] or [Image ↓] key. Place your USB key at the top of the list to boot from it once it is connected to the computer.
- Press the [Esc] key to exit the BIOS / UEFI.
When you first start a PC, Windows Mobile needs a little more time to boot because the hardware must first be recognized. During recognition, Windows may restart briefly a few times.
After the successful boot windows from USB drive, you just have to configure your operating system on the USB drive. Now Just Follow the configuration wizard fill up details and wait for your PC to Install Windows.